RULES FOR ONLINE CONDUCT
You agree that you are responsible for your own use of the DATAPRO Online Training Platform (OTP) and for your User Postings. "User Postings" means all contents submitted, posted, published, or distributed on the DATAPRO training platform by you or other users of the DATAPRO OTP, including but not limited to all forum posts, wiki edits, notes, questions, comments, videos, and file uploads. You agree that you will use the DATAPRO TP in compliance with the Terms of Service, and all applicable local, state, national and international laws, rules and regulations, including copyright laws, any laws regarding the transmission of technical data exported from your country of residence, and all EU and Asian export control laws.
As a condition of your use of the DATAPRO OTP, you will not use the DATAPRO OTP in any manner intended to damage, disable, overburden, or impair any DATAPRO server or the network(s) connected to any DATAPRO server or to interfere with any other party's use and enjoyment of the DATAPRO Site. You may not attempt to gain unauthorized access to the DATAPRO OTP, other accounts, computer systems, or networks connected to any server through hacking, password mining, or any other means. You may not obtain or attempt to obtain any materials or information stored on the DATAPRO OTP, its servers, or associated computers through any means not intentionally made available through the DATAPRO OTP. If you are a registered user, you will not share your password or let anyone else access or compromise your account.
DATAPRO educational resources are offered freely and openly for educators, students and self-learners for use, reuse, adaptation and sharing through the DATAPRO OTP. Constraints imposed will be regarding commercial reuse of the material as well as giving appropriate credit and license when reusing the material. Thus, the resources will be released under the Creative Commons Attribution-Non Commercial 4.0 International Licence. However, you agree not to scrape, or otherwise download in bulk, any other DATAPRO OTP content, including but not limited to a list or directory of users on the system, User Postings or user information, or trademarks and logos. You agree not to misrepresent or attempt to misrepresent your identity while using the DATAPRO OTP (although you are welcome and encouraged to use an anonymous username in the forums and to act in a manner that keeps your identity concealed).
STRICTLY PROHIBITED ITEMS
THE FOLLOWING ITEMS ARE STRICTLY PROHIBITED ON THE DATAPRO SITE:
- Content that defames, harasses or threatens others;
- Content that discusses illegal activities with the intent to commit them;
- Content that infringes another's intellectual property, including, but not limited to, copyrights or trademarks;
- Profane, pornographic, obscene, indecent or unlawful content;
- Advertising or any form of commercial solicitation;
- Content related to partisan political activities;
- Viruses, trojan horses, worms, time bombs, corrupted files, malware, spyware, or any other similar software that may damage the operation of another's computer or property; and
- Content that contains intentionally inaccurate information or that is posted with the intent of misleading others (this list, collectively, “Strictly Prohibited Items”).